cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: Problems in pipelines when using the authentication-fw
Date Mon, 30 Aug 2004 09:40:59 GMT
Fred

This is a wild guess, since I have never had the problems
you describe with authentication - the main difference I can
see is that you use "context://" in front of all your calls; I
have never used this... would your system still work without
these?

Derek

>>> frederic.moser@eturs.u-strasbg.fr 2004/08/30 11:05:04 AM >>>
Hi,

I noticed several problems appeared since I added authentication in my
pipelines:

for example:
1)
<map:match pattern="VoirPeriodiques(*)">
	<map:act type="auth-protect">
		<map:parameter name="handler" value="IntranetBmL"/>
		<map:generate src="context://XSP/VoirPeriodiques.xsp"
type="serverpages"/>
		<map:transform
src="context://XML/paginatePeriodiques.xml"
type="paginate">
			<map:parameter name="page" value="{1}" />
		</map:transform>
		<map:transform
src="context://XSLT/Periodiques2xhtml.xslt"/>
		<map:serialize type="xhtml"/>
	</map:act>
	<map:redirect-to uri=""/>
</map:match>
pagination does not work anymore: I can't reach the second page and
"(2)(2)" keep beeing added in my links.

2)
<map:match pattern="VoirStatistiques*">
	<map:act type="auth-protect">
		<map:parameter name="handler" value="IntranetBmL"/>
		<map:generate
src="context://XSP/VoirStatistiques{1}.xsp"
type="serverpages"/>
		<map:transform
src="context://XSLT/Statistiques2xhtml.xslt"/>
		<map:serialize type="xhtml"/>
	</map:act>
	<map:redirect-to uri="xxx"/>
</map:match>
The "match" does not work anymore too. Cocoon does not find anything.

Seems like there's something wrong with */{1}/Parameters using the
authentication...

Did I missed something?

Thanks in advance,

Fred