cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: Best practices for building cocoon applications
Date Fri, 27 Aug 2004 06:20:07 GMT
;-)  aah, the cocoon project at work....

>>> Ralph.Goers@dslextreme.com 2004/08/26 05:32:31 AM >>>
At 8/25/2004  12:18 PM, you wrote:

>This is sort of how I worked it before.
>
> > In both cases you should use the XConfToolTask to patch
cocoon.xconf and
> > the main sitemap as necessary.
>
>I know, I know, I'm just one of those spoon-feeding-dependent
goofballs,
>but are there any docs on that (besides YourCocoonBasedProject and
>XConfPatchTask in the wiki)?

Not that I know of, other than reading the code.  I guess I should
enhance
the wiki. It is probably out of date since I enhanced the task in 2.1.5
and
I don't think the wiki was updated.

Ralph

believed to be clean.