cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: looking for dtd or xml schemas used in cocoon
Date Fri, 20 Aug 2004 14:34:04 GMT
well, sometimes it requires some fresh insight or ideas to
get things done effectively - this is an OS project so no one
expects perfection from a single person... the community will
take what is there, add to and polish it until one of the committers
decides it *is* good enough.  maybe just kick-off with a simple
wiki page...

(BTW, did you see the neat sitemap diagram for Cocoon 2.0
produced by outerthought.org ?)

> I had something like that in mind, but, well, I don't know if the
work of an absolute cocoon beginner would be taken into account.

believed to be clean.