cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: looking for dtd or xml schemas used in cocoon
Date Fri, 20 Aug 2004 13:54:08 GMT
Of course, there's nothing stopping any of us from
stepping forward and volunterring to try and do
this, even a preliminary version might help someone....

>>> verdin@agrocampus-rennes.fr 2004/08/20 03:06:18 PM >>>
OK, thank you very much, at least this answers my question !
Maybe it will be done when Cforms reach a stable state.

Bruno Dumon a écrit :

>On Fri, 2004-08-20 at 11:50, David Verdin wrote:
>

>>Hi,
>>
>>I'm looking for the dtds or xml schemas which are used in cocoon,
>>especially those used to define the cocoon forms generation documents
>>(defining the template, instance and definition namespaces).
>>
>>I would like to use a local copy of these for validation and
>>auto-completion purpose in Jedit.
>>
>>Could you tell me how I can find them ?
>>

>As far as I know, these do not exist.

believed to be clean.