cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject RE: submit from xsp
Date Thu, 19 Aug 2004 07:26:13 GMT
No, you will need to post the values as usual
from a normal HTML form; the transform should
take care of this part.

>>> orosmith@sify.com 2004/08/19 06:21:48 AM >>>
Is it possible to submit using pseudo html??
i want to post the values and then do the transform as usual.

Quoting  DHohls@csir.co.za:

value=\"imap://\'\'mail-userid\'\':\'\'mail-passwd\'\'@imap.abc.com/\"

<http://ads.sify.com/RealMedia/ads/click_nx.ads/mail.sify.com/sentmail@Botto

> > > m>

> > --
> > believed to be clean.
> > MailScanner thanks transtec Computers for their support.

> --
> believed to be clean.

believed to be clean.