cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: Displaying third level menu items
Date Wed, 18 Aug 2004 13:29:42 GMT
This seems like an XSL-related question; why not post it to
the XSL mailing list, along with relevant samples of your code
and let the gurus there help you out!

>>> pratikd@skytechsolutions.co.in 2004/08/18 02:38:53 PM >>>
I have till third level of nodes in my sitetree. I want the layout to
be such
that the menu is layered horizontally. The default state of the menu is
to show
the top-level menu. Selecting a top-level item on the menu, shall
result in the
child items to be shown, as a second menu horizontal bar under the
top-level
menu. The third level should be shown, in the left hand column.
I have modified the page2xhtml as follows:

I have added <xsl:apply-templates select="xhtml:div[@id = 'tabs1']"/>
after the
line <xsl:apply-templates select="xhtml:div[@id = 'tabs']"/> and
created
tabs1.xsl and menu.xsl under ../lenya/xslt/navigation.

I want to know how to determine the selected node in the top level in
tab1.xsl
to determine the second level items. And how to modify the menu.xsl to
show
only third level items in the side navigation bar.

believed to be clean.