cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject RE: submit from xsp
Date Wed, 18 Aug 2004 11:24:46 GMT
I assume you will create a new pipeline for the generation
step - in this case why not just access the user id and
pasword in the XSP and spit out the rest of the form -
probably in pseudo XHTML - before transforming as usual.
I am not about the WML side as I have not worked with
this technology...

>>> orosmith@sify.com 2004/08/18 12:27:43 PM >>>
The sitemap corresponding to the form based method is as follows:

This is the match pattern for login.wml

<map:match pattern="^([^(/)0-9]+)(\(([0-9]+)+\))?\.wml$"
type="regexp-defaults">

  <map:call resource="show-page">
  <map:parameter name="page" value="{1}"/>
  </map:call>

  <map:transform src="stylesheets/site2html.xsl"/>
      <map:serialize type="wml"/>
    </map:match>

Since the submit is made to a url mail/mail.wml....the sitemap snippet
corresponding to this url is :

<map:match pattern="^mail/([a-z]+)(([0-9]+)+)?\.wml$"
type="regexp-defaults">

<map:act type="mail" src="{1}">

<map:parameter name="store-urlname"
value="imap://''mail-userid'':''mail-passwd''@imap.abc.com/"
/>
     <map:parameter name="javax.mail.Session.props:mail.debug"
value="true"/>
     </map:act>

      <map:call resource="show-page">
        <map:parameter name="page" value="mail/{1}"/>
      </map:call>

      <map:transform type="paginate"
src="pagesheets/mailhtmlpages.xml">
        <map:parameter name="page" value="{3}"/>
      </map:transform>

      <map:transform src="stylesheets/site2html.xsl"/>
      <map:transform type="encodeURL"/>
      <map:serialize type="wml"/>
    </map:match>

This produces the inbox page.

how can the same thing can be done when the user id and password are
passed thro url parameters.

Quoting  DHohls@csir.co.za:

<http://ads.sify.com/RealMedia/ads/click_nx.ads/mail.sify.com/sentmail@Botto

> > m>