cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: hrefs doesnt work on Unix
Date Tue, 17 Aug 2004 11:56:20 GMT
Rao

<xsl:import> and <xsl:include> are the only methods
that I know of for including another XSL .. and these
cannot be dynamically selected inside of an XSL file.
AFAIK, you will then have to use actions in your sitemap
to make that selection upfront.

If you just want to access the parameter from:

      <map:transform src="context://CAF/style/xsl/PDFGen_Beta.xsl">
            <map:parameter name="path" value="{global:path}"/>
      </map:transform>

then simple use <xsl:param name="path"/> and treat this
in the same way as any other XSL variable.

Its still not clear where you are trying to get to ito
your Windows and Unix systems...

Derek

>>> Narasingarao.Kommireddi@relianceinfo.com 2004/08/17 11:23:27 AM

I fixed that issue, thnx once again.  But i am still searching answers
my second question

The following statements in my XSL are working fine on windows 2000
machine
i.e. href automatically appends the absolute path to the XSL ,but when
i do
the same on unix, it doesnt work. I was wondering if i can set the path
in
sitemap.xmap as u suggested and use it my XSL.

      <xsl:import href="upc-ean.xsl"/>
      <xsl:import href="upc-ean-svg.xsl"/>

Is there any other alternative to import if i want to use another XSL
in my
XSL ??

Regards,
Rao

                      "Derek Hohls"

                      <DHohls@csir.co.z        To:
<users@cocoon.apache.org>

                      a>                       cc:       (bcc:
Narasingarao Kommireddi/INFOCOMM/RIL)

                                               Subject:  Re: hrefs
doesnt work on Unix
                      08/17/2004 02:14   Importance: Normal  Sender's
OU: Reliance |------------------|
                      PM
           | [ ] Confidential |
                      Please respond to
           |------------------|
                      users

Rao

Please note your

     <map:component-configurations>
      <global-variables>
            <path>\weblogic\cocoon\cocoon-2.1.5.1-src\cocoon-2.1.5.1
\build\webapp\CAF\style\xsl\</path>
      </global-variables>
     </map:component-configurations>

must be _outside_ of your first pipeline.
(Check my last reply again....)

Derek

>>> Narasingarao.Kommireddi@relianceinfo.com 2004/08/17 09:07:16 AM

Hi Derek,

Thanks for the tip on encoding paths in sitemap.xmap

But when i give it my sitemap.xmap, cocoon throws the following error.

Failed to load sitemap from
file:/weblogic/cocoon/cocoon-2.1.5.1-src/cocoon-2.1.5.1
/build/webapp/CAF/sitemap.xmap

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to load sitemap from
file:/weblogic/cocoon/cocoon-2.1.5.1-src/cocoon-2.1.5.1
/build/webapp/CAF/sitemap.xmap:
org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.ConfigurationException:
Unknown
element 'component-configurations' at
file:/weblogic/cocoon/cocoon-2.1.5.1-src/cocoon-2.1.5.1
/build/webapp/CAF/sitemap.xmap:44:36

cause:
org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.ConfigurationException:
Unknown element 'component-configurations' at
file:/weblogic/cocoon/cocoon-2.1.5.1-src/cocoon-2.1.5.1
/build/webapp/CAF/sitemap.xmap:44:36

I am also sending a snippet of my sitemap.xmap.

<map:pipelines>
  <map:pipeline>

     <map:component-configurations>
      <global-variables>
            <path>\weblogic\cocoon\cocoon-2.1.5.1-src\cocoon-2.1.5.1
\build\webapp\CAF\style\xsl\</path>
      </global-variables>
     </map:component-configurations>

     <map:match pattern="*.pdf">
      <map:generate src="http://FSDTRG:7007/CAFGen_XMLs/{1}.xml"/>
      <map:transform src="context://CAF/style/xsl/PDFGen_Beta.xsl">
            <map:parameter name="path" value="{global:path}"/>
      </map:transform>
        <map:serialize type="fo2pdf"/>
      </map:match>

Does it have something to do with the the version of cocoon i am
using.
???

Secondly, the following statements in my XSL are working fine in
windows
machine ie href automatically appends the absolute path to the XSL ,
but
when i do the same on unix, it doesnt work. I was wondering if i can
set
the path in sitemap.xmap as u suggested and use it my XSL.
      <xsl:import href="upc-ean.xsl"/>
      <xsl:import href="upc-ean-svg.xsl"/>

( I am pretty new to XSL and really confused :-(   )

Thanks
Rao

believed to be clean.

believed to be clean.