cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject Namespace problem on form binding
Date Tue, 17 Aug 2004 06:43:56 GMT
I have a strange error that is only happening on
*one* machine (the host site for the application).

When I try to save to a new XML file after ediitng the
orginal via a form, I get the error:

An Error Occurred
The prefix "abcml" for element "abcml:root" is not bound.

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to execute pipeline.:
file:/[PATH]/form_data-result.xml:2:65:org.xml.sax.SAXParseException:
The prefix "abcml" for element "abcml:root" is not bound.

column: 65

line: 2

cause: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException:
The prefix "abcml" for element "abcml:root" is not bound.

This application has been tested on a local machine
(WindowsXP) as well as a UNIX production machine
and does work on these (ie no error report as above)
but does not work on the target host - all are running
Cocoon 2.1.5.

Any ideas as to the root cause - setup environment?  OS? -
would be welcome (I am not the site admin...)

Thanks
Derek

believed to be clean.