cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "SIMON DUTIL" <simon.du...@msp.gouv.qc.ca>
Subject Lenya - OC4J
Date Thu, 12 Aug 2004 17:41:24 GMT

Hi list,

I am new to lenya and im having few problems deploying it in oracle
application server 10g.

Using Oracle entreprise manager :

I have created an OC4J instance,
After deploying the war file (wich i have built from the
lenya-incubating-1.2 sources) i have encountered my first problem.  To
fix it, I have fellowed some instructions for deploying cocoon on OC4j.
I had to Specify Server Properties under "command line options" for java
to the fellowing  :

-Djavax.xml.transform.TransformerFactory=org.apache.xalan.processor.TransformerFactoryImpl

-Dorg.xml.sax.driver=oracle.xml.parser.v2.SAXParser

Now, i can access to the welcome page, but when i'm trying to login, i
have this error :

404 Not Found
Resource /lenya/blog/authoring/ not found on this server

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Simon