cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: Use of JS and CSS from CForm
Date Wed, 11 Aug 2004 06:07:22 GMT
Yes, I already suggested this option; the fact that the user
has reposted (frequently) with the same problem would
suggest that he/she has tried this already.... but there has
been little feedback from him/her despite the many

>>> jd@datatrio.com 2004/08/10 07:22:06 PM >>>
sounds like the pipelines defined to serve the js and css isn't
working.. if it works loading as just an html page not served by
cocoon,
it would just read from the directory structure.

check the cocoon logs for no pipeline matched xxx.js etc

Soujanya_Gottumukkala wrote:

>CForms, JS, CSS and XSL
>I am trying to apply a XSL which has reference to CSS and JS files to
the
>CFORM generated using template transformer. The transformation is
happening
>and I am getting a HTML output, but Style definitions are not applied,
any
>of the images are not displayed and Java Script functions are giving
errors.
>I have done view source of the page displayed saved it as HTML page
and
>copied to the folder and opened it, it is working properly, style
sheet is
>applied and java scripts are also working fine.
>In the log file of Cocoon I am getting this error
>ERROR (2004-08-08) 12:29.05:719 [sitemap.handled-errors]
>(/Cocoon/asus/maintenance/resources/forms-lib.js)
Servlet.Engine.Transports
>:
>0/PipelineNode: Resource not found.
>org.apache.cocoon.ResourceNotFoundException: Resource not found.:
>org.apache.excalibur.source.SourceNotFoundException: file:/D:/Program
>Files/IBM/WebSphere
>Studio/workspace/Cocoon/Web
Content/asus/maintenance/resources/sitemap.xmap
>doesn't exist.
>I am using Cocoon 2.1.5 and Websphere 5.0
>Request help in knowing cause of the problem and a solution for the
problem.
>If it is already discussed then pls tell where can I get that
solution.
>Regards
>Soujanya

>This email (including any attachments) is intended for the sole use of
the
>intended recipient/s and may contain material that is CONFIDENTIAL
AND
>PRIVATE COMPANY INFORMATION. Any review or reliance by others or
copying or
>distribution or forwarding of any or all of the contents in this
message is
>STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact
>the sender by email and delete all copies; your cooperation in this
regard
>is appreciated.

believed to be clean.