cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: xlink:href inside svg stylesheet not finding file
Date Fri, 06 Aug 2004 13:48:53 GMT
I am not sure image references *can* be made relative...
there have been a number of posts on this issue before!
Best way is to pass the context to the stylesheet resp.
for creating the image link, thereby avoiding this problem
altogether.

Simple and it works.

>>> pguillard@soociety.com 2004/08/06 02:20:15 PM >>>
Hi,

I've found this in the mailist with no response. Somebody an idea ?

Regards,
Phil

On Mon, 2004-03-15 at 08:59, Joel McConaughy wrote:
> I am trying to render some dynamic text data into a jpg using
svg2jpeg.
> Inside the stylesheet I have added the svg tags, one of which is an
> image tag that references a background image:  <image
> xlink:href="image.jpg">.  If I put a fully-qualified URL there like
> http://www.me.com/image.jpg, it works fine.  But if I try to
reference
> the pipeline ora simple relative url, it doesn't find the image.
I've
> tried the following:
>
> xlink:href="image.jpg" with the image in the cocoon application
directory
> xlink:href="cocoon:/image.jpg" with a pipeline that does return the
> image with the URL  http://cocoonapp/image.jpg
> xlink:href="context://image.pg"
>
> Does anyone have some sage advice for how I can make this URL
relative
> to the current cocoon app directory?  Thanks .
>
> Joel

believed to be clean.