cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: Please send the solution!!
Date Fri, 06 Aug 2004 06:28:19 GMT
Soujanya

Please see my earlier reply to your mail; also suggest you
do not send attachments as "doc" files which have a higher
likelihood of containing viruses than, say, plain text files.
Text files, such as XML, are also more readable than
proprietary format files.

Thanks
Derek

>>> Soujanya_Gottumukkala@satyam.com 2004/08/06 08:13:22 AM >>>
Dear all,
It is not a spam. My attachment was not going properly. So I am trying
send it correctly. Hope This time it will reach.
Problem:
I am developing my application using Cocoon framework following the
sample
D:\cocoon-2.1.5\build\webapp\samples\blocks\forms\form1.This sample is
using
CForm for the view purpose. I wrote my Form Definition and Form
Template in
XML using CForm. I modified the forms-samples-styling.xsl file for
formatting and also to include the images and static documents of the
page.
So forms-samples-styling.xsl will change for each page.
We have our own libraries (Javascript and CSS files) to use for
styling. We
are facing the following problems.
		1. We want to divide the whole page into 3 areas -
header,
main content area and footer. Header and footer will be constant for
all the
pages. So we decided to keep the code for header and footer in a
seperate
xsl and to include that xsl in forms-samples-styling.xsl for each page.
This
header and footer is writen using JavaScript.
		2. The effect of the css and js files are not coming in
the
page. Getting JavaScript error ("_page undefined", where _page is a
javascript object which is used to display header and footer).
		3. Images are not displayed (Though path of the image in
the
browser properties is correct).
I am using Cocoon 2.1.5, JDK 1.4.1, IE 6.x, OS - Windows 2000
Professional/Windows XP and Servlet Engine - Cocoon Servlet Engine.
Please
find the directory structure from the attached document.
*	I saved the html source from the browser after running the page
from
Cocoon. On running that html source I am getting the output with
correct
images and formatting.
*	Even if I include all codes for header, content area and footer
in
forms-samples-styling.xsl file, I am facing the same problem, output is
not
coming properly.
Please send a solution ASAP.

Thanks & Regards,
Soujanya Gottumukkala

 <<Directory Structure.doc>>

This email (including any attachments) is intended for the sole use of
the
PRIVATE COMPANY INFORMATION. Any review or reliance by others or
copying or
distribution or forwarding of any or all of the contents in this
message is
STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact
the sender by email and delete all copies; your cooperation in this
regard
is appreciated.

believed to be clean.