cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: Please tell the solution.
Date Fri, 06 Aug 2004 06:06:12 GMT
This is now the 3rd post of the same message - spam?

>>> Soujanya_Gottumukkala@satyam.com 2004/08/06 07:57:54 AM >>>
Dear all,

I am developing my application using Cocoon framework following the
sample
D:\cocoon-2.1.5\build\webapp\samples\blocks\forms\form1.This sample is
using
CForm for the view purpose. I wrote my Form Definition and Form
Template in
XML using CForm. I modified the forms-samples-styling.xsl file for
formatting and also to include the images and static documents of the
page.
So forms-samples-styling.xsl will change for each page.

We have our own libraries (Javascript and CSS files) to use for
styling. We
are facing the following problems.

1. We want to divide the whole page into 3 areas - header, main content
area
and footer. Header and footer will be constant for all the pages. So
we
decided to keep the code for header and footer in a seperate xsl and
include that xsl in forms-samples-styling.xsl for each page. This
header and
footer is writen using JavaScript.

2. The effect of the css and js files are not coming in the page.
Getting
JavaScript error ("_page undefined", where _page is a javascript
object
which is used to display header and footer).

3. Images are not displayed (Though path of the image in the browser
properties is correct).

I am giving the directory structure in Cocoon installation under this
path -
cocoon-2.1.5\build\webapp\samples\blocks\forms

where CForm Definition and Template files are kept under Login folder,
css
file is kept under css folder, JavaScript file is kept under js folder,
all
images are kept under img folder, xsl files are kept under resources
folder.

*        I saved the html source from the browser after running the
page
from Cocoon. On running that html source I am getting the output with
correct images and formatting.

*        Even if I include all codes for header, content area and
footer in
forms-samples-styling.xsl file, I am facing the same problem, output is
not
coming properly.

I am using Cocoon 2.1.5, JDK 1.4.1, IE 6.x, OS - Windows 2000
Professional/Windows XP and Servlet Engine - Cocoon Servlet Engine.

Please send a solution ASAP.

Thanks & Regards,

Soujanya Gottumukkala

This email (including any attachments) is intended for the sole use of
the
PRIVATE COMPANY INFORMATION. Any review or reliance by others or
copying or
distribution or forwarding of any or all of the contents in this
message is
STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact
the sender by email and delete all copies; your cooperation in this
regard
is appreciated.

believed to be clean.