cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: Please tell the solution
Date Thu, 05 Aug 2004 10:25:27 GMT
Soujanya

Have you tried putting matches for the css and js files into
your sitemap; e.g. from the cocoon default sitemap:

    <!-- images -->
    <map:match pattern="images/*.gif">
      <map:read mime-type="images/gif"
src="resources/images/{1}.gif"/>
    </map:match>

    <!-- CSS stylesheets -->
    <map:match pattern="styles/*.css">
      <map:read mime-type="text/css" src="resources/styles/{1}.css"/>
    </map:match>

    <!-- JavaScript scripts -->
    <map:match pattern="scripts/*.js">
      <map:read mime-type="text/javascript"
src="resources/scripts/{1}.js"/>
    </map:match>

Obviously you will need to change the patterns and the
src locations for your specific app...

HTH
Derek

>>> Soujanya_Gottumukkala@satyam.com 2004/08/05 11:53:40 AM >>>
> subscribe cocoondist sahamou@yahoo.com
> Dear all,
> I am developing my application using Cocoon framework following the
sample
> D:\cocoon-2.1.5\build\webapp\samples\blocks\forms\form1.This sample
is
> using CForm for the view purpose. I wrote my Form Definition and
Form
> Template in XML using CForm. I modified the forms-samples-styling.xsl
file
> for formatting and also to include the images and static documents of
the
> page. So forms-samples-styling.xsl will change for each page.
> We have our own libraries (Javascript and CSS files) to use for
styling.
> We are facing the following problems.
		1. We want to divide the whole page into 3 areas -
header,
main content area and footer. Header and footer will be constant for
all the
pages. So we decided to keep the code for header and footer in a
seperate
xsl and to include that xsl in forms-samples-styling.xsl for each page.
This
header and footer is writen using JavaScript.
		2. The effect of the css and js files are not coming in
the
page. Getting JavaScript error ("_page undefined", where _page is a
javascript object which is used to display header and footer).
		3. Images are not displayed (Though path of the image in
the
browser properties is correct).
> I am giving the directory structure in Cocoon installation under this
path
> - cocoon-2.1.5\build\webapp\samples\blocks\forms
> 				 <<...OLE_Obj...>>
> where CForm Definition and Template files are kept under Login
folder, css
> file is kept under css folder, JavaScript file is kept under js
folder,
> all images are kept under img folder, xsl files are kept under
resources
> folder.
> *	I saved the html source from the browser after running the page
from
> Cocoon. On running that html source I am getting the output with
correct
> images and formatting.
> *	Even if I include all codes for header, content area and footer
in
> forms-samples-styling.xsl file, I am facing the same problem, output
is
> not coming properly.
>
> I am using Cocoon 2.1.5, JDK 1.4.1, IE 6.x, OS - Windows 2000
> Professional/Windows XP and Servlet Engine - Cocoon Servlet Engine.
> Please send a solution ASAP.
>
> Thanks & Regards,
Soujanya Gottumukkala

This email (including any attachments) is intended for the sole use of
the
PRIVATE COMPANY INFORMATION. Any review or reliance by others or
copying or
distribution or forwarding of any or all of the contents in this
message is
STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact
the sender by email and delete all copies; your cooperation in this
regard
is appreciated.

believed to be clean.