cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: Flow : Accessing Repeater Rows value in Flow
Date Tue, 03 Aug 2004 11:29:48 GMT
What about:

model = form.getModel();
file = model.houseuploads[0];  //or i for any row...
noOfRows = model.houseuploads.length - 1; //zero based array

>>> t.katelbach@systheo.com 2004/08/03 12:56:30 PM >>>
Hi Bruno

Sorry for not being to clear,
Yes, I'm in the Flow
wid = form.getWidget();
//"houseuploads" is my repeater
//"path" would be the upload widget I want to retreive the content off
wid.houseuploads.getRow(0).getValue();  (return = null)
wid.houseuploads.getRow(0).path.getValue();  (also return = null)
wid.houseuploads.getSize();  (return = null)

???
It's probably in the way I manipulate the repeater ???
would you do this in the Java??
Thanks

Bruno Dumon wrote:

> On Mon, 2004-08-02 at 17:21, oceatoon wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> I found a post "POPUALTING SELECTIONLISTS INA REPEATER FROM FLOW "
where
>> a similar question was asked but I can't seem to get Joergs
>> technique(getRow before getting the value) to function.
>>
>> my repeater only contains an upload widget (minimum one so Row(0)
allways
>> exists, with add and delete). Then in my Flow, I need to retreive
the
>> value of the uploaded file from the widget to move it around.
>>
>> wid = handleForm("masterform", "forms/", document);
>>
>> //I'd like to retreive the value
>> wid.houseuploads.getRow(0).getValue();
>>
>>  But this doesn't seem to work???? allways returns "null"
>
>>>From the wid.houseuploads notation I'd assume you're using the
> javascript-wrapped variant of the widget tree, which has a different
> API.
>
>> Also, do I have run through the whole repeater or is there a size
or
>> length method associated to now how many entries have been
submitted?

> For the java API, this can be retrieved with the method getSize() of
the
> repeater.
>
> I think you can find the javascript-equivalents of these in the
samples.

believed to be clean.