cocoon-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Jorg Heymans ...@domek.be>
Subject Re: Problem with PDF generation
Date Tue, 31 Aug 2004 09:17:33 GMT
org/apache/avalon/framework/logger/Logger is from 
avalon-framework-api-4.1.5.jar

I'm assuming this file is in WEB-INF/lib already otherwise cocoon 
wouldn't even start probably. Doublecheck this.

Jorg

Reynald Borer wrote:

> Hey, no one as an idea about my problem ? I really need this pdf thing 
> and I know that it works. Help me please...
> 
> Reynald
> 
> Reynald Borer wrote:
> 
>> Hi everybody,
>>
>> I'm facing a problem with cocoon 2.1.5.1: it cannot create any pdf 
>> file. It's currently running inside tomcat 5.0.27 on a Gentoo Linux, 
>> and has been deployed into tomcat as a war file. Everything work fine 
>> for xml -> xhtml but not for pdf generation. Here is the error message 
>> in the log:
>>
>> 2004-08-25 10:13:46 StandardWrapperValve[Cocoon]: Servlet.service() 
>> for servlet Cocoon threw exception
>> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/avalon/framework/logger/Logger
>>         at 
>> org.apache.fop.messaging.MessageHandler.log(MessageHandler.java:145)
>>         at 
>> org.apache.fop.messaging.MessageHandler.logln(MessageHandler.java:177)
>>         at 
>> org.apache.fop.configuration.ConfigurationReader.createParser(ConfigurationReader.java:136)

>>
>>         at 
>> org.apache.fop.configuration.ConfigurationReader.start(ConfigurationReader.java:108)

>>
>>         at 
>> org.apache.fop.apps.Options.loadStandardConfiguration(Options.java:194)
>>         at org.apache.fop.apps.Options.<init>(Options.java:73)
>>         at 
>> org.apache.cocoon.serialization.FOPSerializer.configure(FOPSerializer.java:132) 
>>
>>         at 
>> org.apache.avalon.framework.container.ContainerUtil.configure(ContainerUtil.java:240)

>>
>>         at 
>> org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.DefaultComponentFactory.newInstance(DefaultComponentFactory.java:269)

>>
>>         at 
>> org.apache.avalon.excalibur.pool.ResourceLimitingPool.newPoolable(ResourceLimitingPool.java:672)

>>
>>         at 
>> org.apache.avalon.excalibur.pool.ResourceLimitingPool.get(ResourceLimitingPool.java:402)

>>
>>         at 
>> org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.PoolableComponentHandler.doGet(PoolableComponentHandler.java:198)

>>
>>         at 
>> org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ComponentHandler.get(ComponentHandler.java:381)

>>
>>         at 
>> org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ExcaliburComponentSelector.select(ExcaliburComponentSelector.java:213)

>>
>>         at 
>> org.apache.cocoon.components.ExtendedComponentSelector.select(ExtendedComponentSelector.java:261)

>>
>>         at 
>> org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.AbstractProcessingPipeline.setSerializer(AbstractProcessingPipeline.java:295)

>>
>>         at 
>> org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.impl.AbstractCachingProcessingPipeline.setSerializer(AbstractCachingProcessingPipeline.java:154)

>>
>>         at 
>> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.SerializeNode.invoke(SerializeNode.java:103)

>>
>>         at 
>> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:49)

>>
>>         at 
>> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PreparableMatchNode.invoke(PreparableMatchNode.java:130)

>>
>>         at 
>> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:72)

>>
>>         at 
>> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelineNode.invoke(PipelineNode.java:126)

>>
>>         at 
>> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:72)

>>
>>         at 
>> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelinesNode.invoke(PipelinesNode.java:101)

>>
>>         at 
>> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.TreeProcessor.process(TreeProcessor.java:336)

>>
>>         at 
>> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.TreeProcessor.process(TreeProcessor.java:277)

>>
>>         at 
>> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.MountNode.invoke(MountNode.java:103)

>>
>>         at 
>> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:49)

>>
>>         at 
>> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PreparableMatchNode.invoke(PreparableMatchNode.java:130)

>>
>>         at 
>> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:72)

>>
>>         at 
>> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelineNode.invoke(PipelineNode.java:126)

>>
>>         at 
>> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:72)

>>
>>         at 
>> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelinesNode.invoke(PipelinesNode.java:101)

>>
>>         at 
>> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.TreeProcessor.process(TreeProcessor.java:336)

>>
>>         at 
>> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.TreeProcessor.process(TreeProcessor.java:277)

>>
>>         at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.process(Cocoon.java:639)
>>         at 
>> org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet.service(CocoonServlet.java:1098)
>>         at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:802)
>>         at 
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:237)

>>
>>         at 
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:157)

>>
>>         at 
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:214)

>>
>>         at 
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveContext.java:104)

>>
>>         at 
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:520) 
>>
>>         at 
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invokeInternal(StandardContextValve.java:198)

>>
>>         at 
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:152)

>>
>>         at 
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveContext.java:104)

>>
>>         at 
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:520) 
>>
>>         at 
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:137) 
>>
>>         at 
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveContext.java:104)

>>
>>         at 
>> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:117) 
>>
>>         at 
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveContext.java:102)

>>
>>         at 
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:520) 
>>
>>         at 
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109)

>>
>>         at 
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveContext.java:104)

>>
>>         at 
>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:520) 
>>
>>         at 
>> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:929)
>>         at 
>> org.apache.coyote.tomcat5.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:160)
>>         at 
>> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:799) 
>>
>>         at 
>> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11Protocol.java:705)

>>
>>         at 
>> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:577) 
>>
>>         at 
>> org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:683)

>>
>>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)
>>
>> Seems like a missing library, I've tryed to add log4j.jar to the 
>> tomcat lib but it changes nothing. Any help about this problem is 
>> welcome...
>>
>> Thanks in advance
>> Reynald
>>
> 
> 


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@cocoon.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@cocoon.apache.org


Mime
View raw message