cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jorg Heymans ...@domek.be>
Subject Re: SourceWritingTransformer Problem
Date Wed, 25 Aug 2004 14:29:58 GMT
there is a way of doing this in flow if you're interested.

var resolver =
cocoon.getComponent(Packages.org.apache.excalibur.source.SourceResolver.ROLE);
var source = resolver.resolveURI("URI for your modifiable source");
var outputstream = source.getOutputStream();
cocoon.processPipelineTo("page", outputstream);
resolver.release(source);
outputstream.close();