cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jorg Heymans ...@domek.be>
Subject Re: request params are lost with multipart forms
Date Wed, 25 Aug 2004 13:37:39 GMT
i stumbled accross this behaviour as well. Even though you're not
uploading anything, if your form has set the enctype and uploads is not
enabled then the parameters are lost.

I don't know if this is desired behaviour. Maybe cocoon could still
accept the form but reject the uploaded files?

Feel free to record this behaviour in bugzilla if you feel it deserves a
bit more developers attention.

Regards
Jorg