cocoon-users mailing list archives

From oceatoon <t.katelb...@systheo.com>
Subject binding from one repeater context into another??
Date Mon, 23 Aug 2004 17:45:56 GMT
Hi everyone

This question follows my previous one but maybe not?

What I would like to do is to have 2 repeaters follow eachother, one will be
used to show the content(pictures, with a homemade fi:styling="picture" )
and the second to  specify the path(upload widget).
what isn't obvious, is that the second repeater fills the first???
Meaning I can do as many uploads as I want, this will fill the first
repeater and when I return with a load form, the first repaeter will
contain all the uploaded images and the second will be composed of only one
empty line, ready for new uploads??

This means I have to pass data from one repeater to the other is it
possible?
Thank you for your help :)
Tibor