cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jorg Heymans ...@domek.be>
Subject cforms forms_onsubmit()
Date Fri, 20 Aug 2004 15:36:10 GMT
Hi,

Is it possible to fully override the onsubmit handler that is generated
by cforms? Cocoon allways puts a forms_onsubmit() infront of whatever i
put in the handler of the form template, causing my javascript code not
to be executed upon submit. The whole of google has only 2 references to
forms_onsubmit() so i am really wondering what this thing actually does.

Also: is it possible to just use plain cforms without continuations? I
used to do form.showForm() but that creates a new continuation each
time. My usecase really does not need continuations, so i tried doing
cocoon.sendPage("display", {"CocoonFormsInstance": form}) resulting in a
classcastexception.
(http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-users&m=109300831129697&w=2)

I am using 2.1.5.1, should i switch to CVS for using basic cforms?

Regards
Jorg