cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jorg Heymans ...@domek.be>
Subject Re: CForms / flow question
Date Fri, 20 Aug 2004 13:22:46 GMT
ugh how obvious, thanks Bruno.

Actually I don't think i need continuations for my usecase, and I read
about the difference between sendPage() and showForm().

So i changed the showForm call to
   cocoon.sendPage("display", {"CocoonFormsInstance": form});

and i'm getting a classcastexception at
	at
org.apache.cocoon.forms.transformation.FormsPipelineConfig.findForm(FormsPipelineConfig.java:178)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.forms.transformation.EffectWidgetReplacingPipe$FormHandler.process(EffectWidgetReplacingPipe.java:288)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.forms.transformation.EffectPipe.startElement(EffectPipe.java:412)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.sax.XMLTeePipe.startElement(XMLTeePipe.java:83)
	at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.startElement(Unknown Source)

the "display" pipeline looks like

<map:generate src="forms/form_template.xml"/>
<map:transform type="forms"/>

Am i doing something deprecated/forbidden/stupid here?

Jorg