cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Olivier Billard <olivier.billard.coc...@laposte.net>
Subject Re: Problem with xsp/esql
Date Wed, 11 Aug 2004 08:38:54 GMT
In this particular case, I (humbly and personnaly) only see the solution of using 2 separate
execute-query, maybe with collecting
the results and render them separately outside the queries, in this case, the render code
is not duplicated. But if the results
are numerous, it is not performant.

--
Olivier

PS : I personnaly don't user <esql:parameter> and escape them via a function... it avoids
these brain-twisters...

Thomas Zehetbauer wrote:
> In my opinion this does not look "simple" or "nice" and only allows me
> to execute 2 of the desired 3 queries, how should I reformat this one:
>
> SELECT English,German FROM GermanEnglish WHERE English REGEXP
> <esql:parameter><xsp:expr>query</xsp:expr></esql:parameter> OR
German
> REGEXP <esql:parameter><xsp:expr>query</xsp:expr></esql:parameter>
ORDER