cocoon-users mailing list archives

From oceatoon <t.katelb...@systheo.com>
Subject Re: [CForms] Setting the limit for repeater
Date Fri, 06 Aug 2004 08:16:03 GMT
There was an older post giving good ideas about this
http://www.mail-archive.com/users%40cocoon.apache.org/msg16974.html
but it hasn't been quite settled on how to do this.

I will be doing something like this soon :
- I would add a visible="show/hide" attribute to the buttons that need it
- on-form load add a check of the size of the repeater ? if it has reached
the max change visible to hide
- in the pipeline following the forms transformer, make the show/hide html
modification(could be a css style="display:none") in an xsl transformation
according to the @visible.

Theory allways sounds simple :)
Tibor