cocoon-users mailing list archives

From oceatoon <t.katelb...@systheo.com>
Subject Re: Flow : Accessing Repeater Rows value in Flow
Date Tue, 03 Aug 2004 19:41:10 GMT
This is a Bug !!
The problem comes from the fact that the widget in my repeater is an upload
widget cause I tried adding a field widget and it works fine. otherwise the
way to access these fields are
form.getWidget().repeaterName.getRow(0).widgetName.value (for row 0)

Doesn't change my needs, if anybody knows how I can extract this file name
from my repeater , I'd be more than gratefull...

Thanks
Tibor

<posté comme article et comme courrier>

oceatoon wrote:

> Hi Bruno
>
> I'm using V2 Form.js on Cocoon 2.2.0
> Thanks fo ryour help
> Tibor
>
> Bruno Dumon wrote:
>
>> Hi oceatoon,
>>
>> On Tue, 2004-08-03 at 12:56, oceatoon wrote:
>>> Hi Bruno
>>>
>>> Sorry for not being to clear,
>>> Yes, I'm in the Flow
>>> wid = form.getWidget();
>>> //"houseuploads" is my repeater
>>> //"path" would be the upload widget I want to retreive the content off
>>> wid.houseuploads.getRow(0).getValue();  (return = null)
>>> wid.houseuploads.getRow(0).path.getValue();  (also return = null)