cocoon-users mailing list archives

From oceatoon <t.katelb...@systheo.com>
Subject Re: Flow : Accessing Repeater Rows value in Flow
Date Tue, 03 Aug 2004 17:26:12 GMT
Nop
I haven't seen getModel() as part of the Javascript
specification of the Form Object ?? Is it?
I tried it out and get an
Avalon.Excepetion:
org.apache.avalon.framework.CascadingRuntimeException: getModel is not a
function

The getRow(int) solution seems to be a good path but I tried about all I
could think off in semantics but I simply don't have it right ...
Thanks for the try Derek