cocoon-users mailing list archives

From oceatoon <t.katelb...@systheo.com>
Subject Flow : Accessing Repeater Rows value in Flow
Date Mon, 02 Aug 2004 15:21:06 GMT
Hi

I found a post "POPUALTING SELECTIONLISTS INA REPEATER FROM FLOW " where a
similar question was asked but I can't seem to get Joergs technique(getRow
before getting the value) to function.

my repeater only contains an upload widget (minimum one so Row(0) allways
exists, with add and delete). Then in my Flow, I need to retreive the value
of the uploaded file from the widget to move it around.

wid = handleForm("masterform", "forms/", document);

//I'd like to retreive the value
wid.houseuploads.getRow(0).getValue();

 But this doesn't seem to work???? allways returns "null"
Also, do I have run through the whole repeater or is there a size or length
method associated to now how many entries have been submitted?
Thanks for the help.

Tibor