cocoon-users mailing list archives

From gou...@osmosis.gr
Subject Re[4]: [XSP, ESQL, MySQL 4.1 UTF-8]Problem with special characters
Date Fri, 27 Aug 2004 13:57:20 GMT
On Fri, 27 Aug 2004, Grzegorz "Goliatus" Taρczyk wrote:

> Witaj gounis,
>
>   Posted data is not displayed correctly :/ And this is caused by.. ?

so your problem  till now is not in your DataAccessLayer.

try playing with the encoding of your page where the form is
i have notice that the encoding of th form's page cause several problems

i use xmlspy as my editor, leaving untouched my cocoon's setting and
change the encoding i use to save the files cause problems

try your native iso encoding for your form (in my case iso-8859-7)

hope this will solve your problem

--stavros