cocoon-users mailing list archives

From gou...@osmosis.gr
Subject Re[2]: [XSP, ESQL, MySQL 4.1 UTF-8]Problem with special characters
Date Fri, 27 Aug 2004 12:31:43 GMT

i cant setup web.xml succesfull so i use an alternative approach

i have as first map into my pipeline

				<map:act type="set-encoding">
					<map:parameter
name="form-encoding" value="UTF-8"/>
				</map:act>

offcourse you need to declare this acction in <map:actions>

puting:

<map:action name="set-encoding" src="org.apache.cocoon.acting.SetCharacterEncodingAction"/>

i dont know why after a cocoon version is missing from the defautl
sitemap.xml

btw t
he class org.apache.cocoon.acting.SetCharacterEncodingAction still
exist

with all this i am able to bost greek charakters and store them in mySQL

-- stavros