cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: Difference between Actions
Date Thu, 19 Aug 2004 13:44:29 GMT
The portal-logout logs the user out of the portal which means
all information in the session about the portal are removed.
But not the session itself.
The auth-logout action logs the user out of the authentication
handler and eventually terminates the session.

This is a result of the different frameworks that are used.
The authentication fw builds the basis for the portal, but
it can be used by any web application. Therefore the two
distinct actions.

HTH
Carsten