cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: Portal Actions
Date Fri, 20 Aug 2004 06:06:23 GMT
> From: JACOB, ERIC [mailto:eric.jacob@bell.ca]
>
> Hi,
>
> In the portal sitemap, I found these actions:
>
>       <map:action name="portal-login"
> src="org.apache.cocoon.portal.acting.LoginAction"/>
>       <map:action name="portal-logout"
> src="org.apache.cocoon.portal.acting.LogoutAction"/>
>       <map:action name="portal-object-model"
> src="org.apache.cocoon.portal.acting.ObjectModelAction"/>
>       <map:action name="portal-save-profile"
> src="org.apache.cocoon.portal.acting.SaveAction"/>
>       <map:action name="portal-set-data"
> src="org.apache.cocoon.portal.acting.CopletSetDataAction"/>
>
> The portal-login, portal-logout and portal-save-profile
> actions are quite obvious, but what they others two actually
> do and how to use them?
The portal-set-data action can be used to modify a coplet;
you can change some attributes etc.; you define this by
some parameters, have a look at the source code of the
action (I currently can't do this :( )

The portal-object-model action is used in a coplet pipeline
to tell the portal which coplet is currently processed;
have a look at the sample coplets.

> Are there more actions available
> (adding a column, a tab and a user for example)?
No :)

HTH
Carsten