cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Anil Kumar" <Anil.Ku...@tis.co.in>
Subject RE: Warnings on Cocoon startup
Date Mon, 02 Aug 2004 14:42:56 GMT
Hi Billy,

  Which version of Weblogic are you using? I am having problem in getting to the display the
welcome page on WL8.1. I to get similar error/warning but I get the following error instead
of the welcome page.

org.apache.cocoon.ResourceNotFoundException: No pipeline matched request: index.html

TIA,

Anil

________________________________

From: Billy Turchin [mailto:bturchin@revenuetech.com]
Sent: Mon 8/2/2004 8:23 PM
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: Warnings on Cocoon startup

 Hi.  I have integrated Cocoon (2.1.5) with my Weblogic application, but I
get a variety of warnings when Cocoon starts up.  Otherwise things seem to
be working.  The messages are below.  Does anyone know how I should fix
these?

[WARN] OptionConverter - -Could not find value for key
jcs.default.elementattrib
utes
[WARN] CompositeCacheConfigurator - -Could not instantiate eAttr named
'jcs.defa
ult.elementattributes', using defaults.
[INFO] CompositeCacheConfigurator - -setting defaultElementAttributes to [
IS_LA
TERAL = false, IS_SPOOL = false, IS_REMOTE = false, IS_ETERNAL = true,
MaxLifeSe
conds = -1, IdleTime = -1, CreateTime = 1091458007062, LastAccessTime =
10914580
07062, getTimeToLiveSeconds() = -1001, createTime = 1091458007062 ]
[WARN] OptionConverter - -Could not find value for key
jcs.system.groupIdCache.e
lementattributes
[WARN] CompositeCacheConfigurator - -Could not instantiate eAttr named
'jcs.syst
em.groupIdCache.elementattributes', using defaults.