cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joose Vettenranta <jo...@iki.fi>
Subject Re: flowscript + forms + dynamic selection list + passing information
Date Mon, 30 Aug 2004 07:03:45 GMT
Hi Derek,

thanks, I have to check that out, but how can I pass variables to forms
to be read from jxtemplategenerator? I have not yet looked much into
jxtemplate-stuff, but I'm using beans with XSP (not esql), so can
jxtemplate be used with beans also? There is alos that jpath stuff for
XSP so I could use that in XSP. JXTemplates have been a thing for me to
check out.

--
"Always remember that you are unique, just like everyone else!"
* http://iki.fi/joose/ * joose@iki.fi * +358 44 561 0270 *