cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Hotmail" <pelican5...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Sendmail error
Date Fri, 27 Aug 2004 02:02:18 GMT
Hi,

Do you have an SMTP server? If so, you have to set up the IP Address.
Currently 127.0.0.1 is your localhost, the same machine that you are running
the program. Unless it has an SMTP server running, your configuration is not
correct.

rgds

----- Original Message -----
From: "Frank Daly" <fdaly@cit.ie>
To: <users@cocoon.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 25, 2004 4:18 PM
Subject: Sendmail error

> The above electronic mail transmission is confidential and intended only
for the person to whom it is addressed. Its contents may be protected by
legal and/or professional privilege. Should it be received by you in error
please contact the sender at the above quoted email address. Any
unauthorised form of reproduction of this message is strictly prohibited.
The Institute does not guarantee the security of any information
electronically transmitted and is not liable if the information contained in
this communication is not a proper and complete record of the message as
transmitted by the sender nor for any delay in its receipt.