cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Brent Johnson <bljohn...@gmail.com>
Subject Exception with HashSet.size() in JXTemplate
Date Thu, 05 Aug 2004 21:55:14 GMT
I'm getting the following exception when I try to get the size of a HashSet.

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to execute pipeline.:
file:/home/www/wedge/webapps/client/private/blocks/actions/examine.jx:48:59:java.lang.Exception:
size() : unknown type : class java.util.HashSet

I can run a <jx:forEach> on the HashSet and it works fine, but when I
try and get the size I get an error.  Here's what I'm doing to get the
error:  ${item.getAttributes().size()}

item.getAttributes() returns a HashSet with 2 items in it.

Thanks,

- Brent