cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JSR 170
Date Sat, 28 Aug 2004 14:14:15 GMT
Il giorno 24/ago/04, alle 16:59, Ralph Goers ha scritto:

> Sorry I'm just venting now.  Most, if not all, the content management
> systems I am looking at seem to want to "own" the website. I want a
> content management system that just manages content, not the website.

Some might say that what you want is a Content Repository and not a
CMS. Anyway, I just started looking at the JCR Reference Implementation
that is in Slide's CVS and thinking about integrating it with Cocoon,
but I cannot yet make up my mind as to what kinds of components would
be useful to have. Do you have any suggestions?

You should also consider that at the moment there are no content
repositories offering a JSR-170 compliant interface, AFAIK.

	Ugo

--
Ugo Cei - http://beblogging.com/