cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jean-Roch SCHMITT <jean-roch.schm...@noos.fr>
Subject Re: Cocoon 2.1.5 Forms example in JDO section of OBJ block
Date Sat, 14 Aug 2004 21:09:44 GMT
Hi,

I would associate this error message with an incorrect bean *.class
"enhancement" in JDO's concepts.
If you can browse the bean *.class files, check wether they contain
some JDO specific method.
In case they don't, it means they have not been properly "enhanced".
Look inside the corresponding build.xml ant file (in cocoon src
directory or subdirectories, I don't remember), it contains the command
line and environment paramters to achieve this step.

I recently went through the whole cocoon/JDO usage process and one can
get very different error messages until all is set up.

I hope this helps you, good luck

Jean-Roch