cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Reynald Borer <reynald.bo...@epfl.ch>
Subject Re: Problem with PDF generation
Date Tue, 31 Aug 2004 09:57:13 GMT
The file is there...

I've tried something else: on another server I've got an old redhat 9
with tomcat 4 and cocoon 2.1.4 running. PDF generation works well, so
I've tried to copy the webapps/cocoon directory from this server to my
tomcat 5 installation. Still the same problem, pdf fails. So it must be
a library outside cocoon, but I don't know which one...

Reynald

Jorg Heymans wrote:

> org/apache/avalon/framework/logger/Logger is from
> avalon-framework-api-4.1.5.jar
>
> I'm assuming this file is in WEB-INF/lib already otherwise cocoon
> wouldn't even start probably. Doublecheck this.
>
> Jorg
>
> Reynald Borer wrote:
>
>> Hey, no one as an idea about my problem ? I really need this pdf
>> thing and I know that it works. Help me please...
>>
>> Reynald
>>
>> Reynald Borer wrote:
>>
>>> Hi everybody,
>>>
>>> I'm facing a problem with cocoon 2.1.5.1: it cannot create any pdf
>>> file. It's currently running inside tomcat 5.0.27 on a Gentoo Linux,
>>> and has been deployed into tomcat as a war file. Everything work
>>> fine for xml -> xhtml but not for pdf generation. Here is the error
>>> message in the log:
>>>
>>> 2004-08-25 10:13:46 StandardWrapperValve[Cocoon]: Servlet.service()
>>> for servlet Cocoon threw exception
>>> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:

--
CRAFT (http://craft.epfl.ch/)
Centre de Recherche et d'Appui pour la Formation et ses Technologies

Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Lausanne
Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL)

CH-1015 Lausanne      Switzerland
Téléphone:  +41 (0)21 693 25 89
Fax:    +41 (0)21 693 60 70
Email:	reynald.borer@epfl.ch