cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Scott Yeadon <scott.yea...@anu.edu.au>
Subject Re: [CForms] Setting the limit for repeater
Date Thu, 05 Aug 2004 23:53:13 GMT
Not sure, haven't tried this, but one way could be to check the size in
a function/class specified in the on-activate element and if it's hit
the size then delete the row immediately and send a message to the user
indicating the maximum size is reached so can't add more rows.

I wouldn't mind knowing how to disable/enable widgets if anyone has done
this...?