cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Lionel Crine <cr...@4dconcept.fr>
Subject Re: set session-attr with XSL Transformer?
Date Wed, 04 Aug 2004 09:31:46 GMT
I think that the session transformer work with the object "context" wich
is different from the session. To access the session attributes, there
are actions.

I think, we should use one or another.

Lionel

Stephanie Zohner wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> It might be a simple question but can I set a session attribute with the
> session transformer within an xsl stylesheet.
>
> I know that I can do it with the Action Session-Propagator and within an
> XSP, but with the session transformer ?
>
> With the session transformer I can manipulate the contexts but are the
> session attributes part of the session context?
>
> Thanks for explainaations in advance,
>
> Stephanie

Lionel CRINE
Ingénieur Systèmes Documentaires
Société : 4DConcept
22 rue Etienne de Jouy 78353 JOUY EN JOSAS
Tel : 01.34.58.70.70 Fax : 01.39.46.06.90