cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "John L. Webber" <John.Web...@jentro.com>
Subject Mozilla request parameters (was: Re: map:redirect-to...)
Date Wed, 04 Aug 2004 07:03:38 GMT
Sonny,

We've had problems with image buttons and request parameters; for
example if the button has the name "saveme", Mozilla sends request
parameters "saveme", "saveme.x" and "saveme.y", while Konqueror and IE
only send "saveme.x" and "saveme.y". Since we use almost exclusively
Mozilla internally, this bit us severely.

John