cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject RE: Memory leaks in Cocoon?
Date Wed, 18 Aug 2004 13:11:05 GMT
Schultz, Gary - COMM dijo:
> We are using version 2.1.4.

The problem in the 2.1.4 version is related to jisp. This is why you made
a good decision when choosed to turn off the persistent store.

Since the 2.1.5 release, Cocoon is using apache jcs, instead of jisp. This
is an internal change and it cannot affect users. I think also in 2.1.5
release there is a problem in jcs that is already fixed on the SVN
version. Perhaps a 2.1.6 release will be out soon, that will include the
new jcs version. You don't hear about a posible new relase from me. ;-)

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.