cocoon-users mailing list archives

From <k...@keesvandieren.nl>
Subject jsp:include / c:import & cocoon
Date Tue, 31 Aug 2004 09:39:33 GMT

Sender: org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet

Request URI

hiddenappname/test.jsp

cause

null

request-uri

/hiddenappname/hiddenappname/test.jsp

Apache Cocoon 2.1
--- error end ---

This message doesn't give any usefull information.

In thes sitemap log, I find some logs about test.jsp, but none about
test2.jsp. The related logs of the sitemap are located in
http://hiostu.aim.hsbrabant.nl/~kees/projectdocs/sitemaplog.txt.

The server.log also contains an exception with a stacktrace; this one is
locatd at http://hiostu.aim.hsbrabant.nl/~kees/projectdocs/serverlog.txt

When I use the c:import function, importing of local (context-relative)
files doesn't work. importing of non-local urls (e.g.
http://www.google.com) works ok.

Cocoon authentication is used to secure the whole context(except the
login-form which is html).

The include directive works, but this is not a valid option because this
makes dynamic inclusion of files impossible (like
<jsp:include"${includeUrl}"/>

Any suggestions to fix this problem?

Thanks very much.

Regards,