cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Ralph Goers" <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject JSR 170
Date Mon, 23 Aug 2004 17:22:33 GMT

I need to support basic retrieval (and I suppose possibly update) from
content management systems into web pages.  It looks like JSR 170 is the
obvious way to implement this.  As of yet, I don't see anything in Cocoon
to support this.

I'm just getting started in looking at various content management systems.
Most look like they want to do all the presentation. I want to use Cocoon
for that only only retrieve content items, and possibly the Cocoon message
catalogs from the CMS.  Am I going in the right direction with that?

Ralph