cocoon-users mailing list archives

From ANDI KUSNADI <myok...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Help me please how to WritingNonPipelineSitemapComponents (actions, matchers, selectors, readers)
Date Fri, 27 Aug 2004 07:46:57 GMT
i see from http://localhost:8080/cocoon/samples/blocks/tour/intro/docs/bizlayer.html
from that pages i see bsiness layer options  and the choices are avalon,independent java code
,etc.

1. and i see from the wiki in pages DevelopingComponents there's some overview in writing
component with Writingpipelinesitemapcomponents , but i don't how to implements the simples
thing WritingNonPipelinesitemapcomponents. if somebody give me some samples , i very appreciate.

2. if i get to now how i do it from this mail list . is it can be called by flow script ?

thank you

andi kusnadi

KOZLOV Roman <roman.kozlov@opencascade.com> wrote:
Hi,
Could you, please, specify a little bit more what do you mean by
"WritingNonPipelineSitemapComponents" ?
Did you read cocoon's documentation?

Roman