cocoon-users mailing list archives

From David <gaudim...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: fop2pdf through chained transformers
Date Thu, 26 Aug 2004 16:05:33 GMT
You may find this helpful - it worked for me:

http://www.cs.ut.ee/xmlcourse/XSLT-PDF/IntroXSL-FO/IntroXSL-FO.html

You may also want to use Cocoon Views to troubleshoot, if you're not doing that already.

David

Matt Rich <mattaios@pasteur.fr> wrote:

Hello!

I'm trying to export in pdf the result of an SQL request
that has been passed through a chain of transformers like this:

-

Calling "result2pdf" from the resulting hml page should give a pdf
version of this page:
the "result2pdf" pipeline is the same, except :

I've managed to pass the variables. but when trying to get the pdf ,
an error message appears :
"Failed to execute pipeline : root element must be root, not center"

( The two first lines of my source file are :

)

Thank you so much for any clue!

Cheers,

Matt