cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Timur Izhbulatov <...@yxo.ru>
Subject Cocoon request decoding
Date Tue, 24 Aug 2004 13:01:42 GMT
Hi all!

I'm investigating the problem described in [1] and I have some questions. As
I can  see in the browser's address line, any non-ASCII character is escaped
according to my current platform encoding (windows-1251). For instance the
russian letter "de" is represented by "%E4".

The problem is that the sitemap recieves the XPath query as a request
parameter and I can see in the cocoon log file that the parameter was
decoded incorrectly [2]. Namely, it's value is "?". My data and HTML
serializer both use t and when I form the URL manually according to this
encoding (substitute "%E4" to "%D0%B4") I get the expected result.

My question is following: How can I control the process of decoding the
request?

Thank you.

[1]http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-users&m=109325582301583&w=2
[2]http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/concepts/images/interaction-sequenc