cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Racer X <s...@alter.org>
Subject problems with woody & wb:javascript
Date Mon, 16 Aug 2004 21:04:46 GMT
Hi,

I am a developer on a fairly large webapp that uses Woody for forms
processing.  I am trying to get one of the forms working, but I get the
following error:

Cannot build binding at
file:/C:/build/webapp/forms/registration/binding.xml:21:36

cause: java.lang.ClassCastException

The relevant part of binding.xml looks like:
(this is test code, real code is similar)

<wb:javascript id="foo" path=".">
    <wb:load-form>
    </wb:load-form>
    <wb:save-form>
    </wb:save-form>
  </wb:javascript>

I have narrowed it down to the use of <wb:javascript>.  If I comment out
all the <wb:javascript> elements in binding.xml, it works fine and
processes my form correctly.  Any ideas?

I am running on Win32 under Jetty.

Thanks-
Judd