cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Anna Bikkina <a...@pinksheets.com>
Subject Re: Sorting html tables dynamically
Date Wed, 04 Aug 2004 19:52:41 GMT
I am developing a server that displays historical information of a set of
activities.Sometimes for a particular day the no of rows would be 9000. They
are obtained from a database using a stored procedure which I call in my xsp
and converted to html using xsl. They is no hard requirement that they have
to be displayed all at once but then we have been doing it for a long time.
Now the clients come up with this requirement of sorting...

Anna.