cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Ralph Goers" <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: cache all requests
Date Tue, 10 Aug 2004 17:38:11 GMT

Craig,

There is a sample RequestListener in the src/Samples directory.  It isn't
particularly useful, but it is a start.  To enable the request listener
add the following to cocoon.xconf:

    <component class="com.whatever.MyServletRequestListener"
        logger="core.manager.listener"
role="org.apache.cocoon.RequestListener">
    </component>

That's all there is to it.

Ralph